Swimage leverages the strengths of SCCM 2007 by enhancing and simplifying its deployment capabilities
– Advanced Workflow: Swimage Encore provides an advanced workflow engine that steps the project lead or manager through the deployment process.
– Single Management Console: Swimage Encore has a simple web portal for all access that allows deployment technicians to manage all aspects of an OS deployment for those without access to the SCCM console.
– Automated Image Management: Swimage Encore has a fully automated process for defining, creating, and maintaining the binary images.
– Image Layering: Swimage Encore leads the industry in the imaging process. We pioneered and perfected dynamic image layering techniques. Dynamic layering transforms the thin-image technique to allow individual role-based applications and settings to be applied per computer, fully automated.
– Data Protection: Swimage Encore adds sophisticated and proprietary processes for data protection, providing several layers of data protection, including:
- ) Full integration with USMT
- ) 100% protection of both known and unknown data
- ) Proprietary process for encapsulating data and imaging around it, saving significant time copying data
- ) 3-minute rollback to previous operating system regardless of drive size
- ) Support for data protection and in-place migration for full-drive encryption without decryption necessary.
– Hardware Driver Interrogator: Swimage Encore simplifies the driver provisioning process through our unique process in which we can extract needed drives directly off working computers in the environment.
– Active Deployment dashboard: Swimage Encore provides a detailed and interactive dashboard that lists every deployment activity as it occurs, real-time, regardless of how the deployment is initiated. This interactive dashboard allows technicians to resolve issues remotely without dispatch, (even if the problem occurs in the WinPE phase).
– Deployment Validation and Dry-run: Swimage Encore provides a pre-deployment validation that runs through all deployment steps at defined intervals prior to the actual deployment to ensure that all necessary components are in place ahead of time.
– Application Matching: Swimage Encore can automatically reinstall applications based on inventory matching rules to ensure that any critical application is always reinstalled and available for the users when deployments occur.